2010-04-12

Another Tau Female Torso pic


Excuses, excuses, I know. At least I have a good one this time on why I haven't posted much. I managed to gash open my finger working on cleaning up some casts. The gash (which is healing up rather nicely) was about 2 mm deep in the center, shallowing as it neared the edges as my finger is curved, but the X-acto knife wasn't. Luckily I didn't need any stitches. I'd post a picture, but I haven't been able to get a good one only using one hand. >.>

Anyway, I'm mainly posting another picture of my Female Tau Torso. Sadly there aren't a lot of non-across the chest poses without some serious work, and as I mangled my finger, wasn't willing to do. I hope this pose is a bit better to see the torso. I've also decided I need to set up a dedicated photo box to photograph miniatures in. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment